Sunday, April 5, 2009

It's Amazing

what God has done for us, what he does for us...
Pray! He answers.


"...Their destiny is destruction, their God is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is on earthly things. But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies and make them like his glorious body."
- Philippians 3:19-21

"...I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."
- Galatians 2:20

By the power and grace of God, I am in for something big. Everything I am is totally his. The process will not be easy or always sunny sunny but it will be awesome and,
furthermore,
it will be worth it.

!

No comments: