Friday, October 23, 2009

.HOMEWORK.

Coffee and Sufjan and limited focus.
(Sufjan's Songs for Christmas, in fact!)

I have made this post for the purpose of collecting the thoughts produced as a result of this dysfunctional study session, that I might put a cap on their distraction, yet remember them for later.

- I would kind of like to get a haircut

- It would be nice to get together with someone for some guitar and singing time...
I feel my voice getting stronger lately!

- Christmastime always makes me wish I had a special boy to be extra merry with (especially when I hear thosecouple of definitive Hanson Christmas songs ) but it occured to me tonight that not so having will allow me to focus even more on the friends and family already in my life, and on making their seasonal celebrations as sensational as spiritually and lovingly possible.

- I will not get any work done if I keep searching Hanson Christmas songs.

No comments: