Thursday, February 25, 2010

Two little big lessons

You know how certain times in your life seem to come with a theme? Maybe it's just me, but it seems there are some lessons I have to learn over and over. Perhaps it's this repetition that gives them that thematic feel. It seems like they're always the simple things I need help with. For now life is asking me:
Where is your heart, your focus?
and reminding me to follow God's lead.

He has blessed us with so much, including unique, individual manifestations of Himself that he gives us to use for others' benefit, and for learning more about him as well, that we might enjoy him and learn to glorify him more and more.

What an opportunity, then, to explore ourselves, and this world and its situations and experiences to learn more about how he has blessed us, and made us to bless others. I'm so thankful for these reminders, and am so thankful for this opportunity to explore everything he has made and provided, and to develop this Ashley girl with his help in what will hopefully be the most enriching ways.

Exciting stuff :)!

No comments: