Thursday, April 14, 2011

Is this my life?

So many events I never thought would take place are in the working-out right. now.

I remember watching the Food Network a few years ago when one of their featured food-travelers (best job ever?) visited Belgium. Chocolate, okay. Waffles, sure. What I really could not wrap my mind around, though? French fries.
Had to try them.
Belgium remained far too distant, and how in the world would I ever end up there?

Little did I know at the time Kontaktmission would come to visit our school
or that I would chat with them and come familiar with Member Care
or that I would like to join their trip with the funny name
or that I would purchase a plane ticket to join their trip with the funny name

From Zurich to Germany,
from Germany to Austria,
from Austria to Belgium
to Germany
to Zurich
to...

No comments: