Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A Word from the Lover of Our Wayward, Wayfaring Hearts


Don't condemn yourself.
I am your God who has redeemed you.  You are no longer your old self, but my new creation.
   I have called you out,
   I am establishing you in my purpose.
Keep walking in my way, my light --
be faithful to me with all your moments
and you will not be led astray, even by your self.
I am yours.  I am with you.  You are mine.  I am with you.

Do not be discouraged, neither let your heart be troubled.  It's okay to take it slow.
Each day will come, and I will always be right here.
Trust me, lean on me, depend on me to go before you and also stay right by your side.  I will do what needs done -- do not fear 'messing up' because when you're walking and speaking and conducting your energies mindful of me,
there is no misdeed.

   I know it must be hard for you to trust, to relinquish your independently working things out, but the beautiful truth of this is I know exactly where we need to be, what needs to be done there, and how to do it -- not to mention I have all the 'resources' necessary to carry it out fully and well, in my timing.  Let me remind you; I am God.    For even more beautiful truth, realize that you're only forfeiting your 'independence' for a new life with me.  I promise you with everything I am, I'm worth it.  (I'm allowed to say this because I am God :).)
    I love you -- adore you!  There's no one else like you.  No one else can love me the way you do.  I don't know anyone else who can take your place.

  To know me, take a chance.  Just take my hand -- walk with me -- I'll take care of the rest.

   I love you and want to share every day with you -- to explore together, to love each other, to teach you all I know about how Holy my Father is, how Just, how Powerful -- how He so desires to set His Kingdom right, shower His people with good, that they may live in the joy of knowing Him and loving Him -- celebrating Him -- together.
   And we can help make this possible - you and me - bringing unfading traces of His good wherever we go, blessing His people by meeting all their needs, as He so delights and desires to do, by His power.
   He shares it freely with us so that we may proclaim joy, freedom and peace to places of His Kingdom that have grown dark with fear, self-imprisonment and pervasive unrest -- places that have forgotten His reign as King, and the grace and life in His Holy name.

   So let's be together, you and me, to speak peace and testify to the truth in love.

3 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I love startig out my day by reading positive posts like this one :) thank you

none said...

I found consolation in these words this morning. A post that is equally beautiful and truthful. Thanks for this :) :) you have a new follower. :)

GoDioSmiles said...

Blessed it could speak to you guys as well. Thank you for the encouragement, and may your hearts stay strong :)!