Sunday, April 15, 2012

After long last, a (tentative) plan.


Big change for my AICM girls, and, consequently, me -- much of May just opened up, (1-23rd) and I intend to make the most of it!

Here's the idea so far --





Traveling is always more fun with friends, so if you would like to join or meet up for any part of it, let me know!  As for dates, I'm looking to begin in Flagstaff early May, then take my time exploring California, ultimately to make my way toward Reno, NV a week out from the end of May.  I'll likely leave here early June for Vancouver and every beautiful stop along the way, and from there I plan to visit my father near Albuquerque for some good quality time before traveling back to Ohio.  I'm blessed to know a good amount of lovely people situated along the way, but for the rest will lean on the Couch Surfing / WWOOFing networks to meet new people, see their cities from their perspective, and hopefully make good use of my affection for helping weed gardens :).  Please please please let me know if you're interested in going the same path for any length!  Also, nearly everything but the time in NV is pretty flexible so if you're interested and would like to make some adjustments, let me know and we'll see if we can work it out!

Take care amigas y amigos,

Ashley :)

No comments: