Saturday, October 27, 2012

Moving; living.

Two years ago this time I met Rob Harris of Kontaktmission.  Now I live in his attic.

Haha.  That is to say I have now, exactly two years later, moved to work with Kontaktmission USA at their stateside office.  While it's true I've had the blessing to temporarily reside with the Harris family for the last few weeks (in a sweet, cozy attic),I've also recently been privileged to come upon an opportunity to move into Jackson, and shall do so this week!

Altogether it has been a big transition, but I feel like I keep meeting really great people, which is like total transition ex-lax. 

Makes me catch my breath sometimes, but that's okay as it makes me stop to breathe more deeply, and
the deeper I breathe, the more exciting life gets.
Encouraged and blessed. 

Just keep breathing
.














May we always breathe You, God.

2 comments:

Christine said...

that's fantastic--sounds like an exciting new work!

GoDioSmiles said...

Yes, thank you Christine! It shall be interesting to see how the days and way ahead continue to develop.