Saturday, November 10, 2012

"He is everywhere.  There is no limit to God’s presence.  Because He is Spirit He is everywhere present.  He can’t get any nearer to me than He is right now.  He is not confined to a sanctuary, rock, or stone.  There is no place in the universe where I could run to escape from His presence.  He is here with me now.  As a believer, I get to enjoy fellowship with His presence.  He is not just a God who is far, but He is a God who is near.  He is aware and involved in everything I do today.  He knows my thoughts and my actions, and He is always here ready to hear from me.  He is the infinite, eternal God who makes Himself close to me today.  I am so thankful for His intimate presence in my life every day."
-
Thanksgiving and the Attributes of God , Chris McMaster

No comments: