Tuesday, May 6, 2008

So far, so...

super! I can't wait to tell you all about my wonderful day, and it's only 11:52 am!
Take care.

:)

Okay, so it's been awhile since this was posted, but the time is finally right.

The wonderful day started with an early wake-up (the best kind ;) )

and proceeded with a trip to Panera (gift card :) ) for a soy chai latte -- a first there -- and some think-time.

Next was the Kroger across the street, where those applecinnamon muffin ingredients were ready and waiting in their places. Purchase and go

to disk exchange, where I bought four whole cd's!
they included:
Zero 7 [The Garden]
the Beautiful Girls [Water]
By the Tree
and a Coltrane album
(^John Coltrane)

On the way back to school I almost passed the fairly-new-to-Knoxville Amvets thrift store, but spontaneity prevented that from happening. As a result, I came out with the grandest find of 8! total skirts and one sweater, for a total of $21 dollars and 13 cents.

Altogether, it was the most money I have spent in a loong while, but I don't regret it. Especially since I got to get up and start the next day with muffins in the oven. There's something about baking for people that is super pleasing, and I'm thankful to have had the opportunity to do so once more before school was over.

Anyway, it was a good day!

Gracias, Padre, por lo que daste!

Peace and cubed carrots,
Ashli :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So far so well the day began, the sun shines bright so bright OH Man, the day is long, the night is dense, so what do i do but climb a fence.

I sleep through the night as I toss and I turn wondering if theirs love around the next turn.

I finally doze off to a wonderful rest while visions of loveliness dance through my head.

I drift off to sleep with a smile so bright its most surely her I think of at night. when did it happen don't quite know and won't tell but the now theres the smile that smites my heart well.

A smile so fresh , so young and so new why surely there can be only that one to.

If you wish to read more my blog will intrigue, Im merely a friend who's writing's in need.

A creation of God, the master of all a brother of Jesus my all in all. So dont' be alarmed and don't be befuddled its not all that strange and its not all that muddled.

Enjoy reading blogs well Ive some for you and all of the others who know me and you..

So have fun reading my blogs...