Monday, July 20, 2009

New, Exciting Development!

Thanks to some positive, proactive encouragement from a Mr. Rick who afforded me the pleasure of talking with and learning from him on a recent visit to Stauf's, I have decided to be a little more committed to this blog. Or at least to writing more consistently. While I still have not decided on one particular theme from which to base the lot of my future grace paced writing, I have just come up with an idea that I would like to explore in the regular course of my days and document / expound upon here.

After coming across a couple old artworks I realized how satisfying it was to mull over Bible verses and later spread them out in some artistic form. So far I have mostly only realized this in a visual way, through doodles and paintings. It would be good also, though, to work out similar thoughts through writing. A good practice and discipline! This will be my goal as I progress through this blog, to focus on the Lord and His words with every bit of artistic ability I have. In thought and action and artistic interpretation; in heart, soul, and mind. Woo hoo!

No comments: