Friday, August 22, 2008















I'm very excited to look back on this someday and think "Wow, how amazing is it that you have answered that prayer this way, God?! Thanks for getting me to write it down!"

That said,



God,

I pray that you would develop in me a heart for you, a heart that gravitates toward what you love, and grieves over those things rallying for your opposition.

Help me see the world as you see it, and to respond to it with love.

Guide me.

Develop also in me a passion, a passion for something. A passion that drives me to serve you with everything I have, a passion that draws me up and draws others in.

Please help me to see all things beautiful, to fully appreciate every part of this life that you give me.

To find a Godly community to belong to, to share life with, to grow with.

To always be appreciative of life.

To serve others like you do.


Thank you.
In Jesus name, amen.

No comments: