Friday, August 15, 2008

Sleep

is a beautiful, precious thing.

When I drive home without enough of it, my mind makes funny shapes out of the lights and the road.

Praise God for rest, and the satisfaction that comes with it.

There is so much I should be writing right now about China, mostly the whole stage of doubt and whatnot after the nearly overwhelming onslaught of others' severe hesitancy in the situation. Afterward, though, as everyone has been praying, mom and grandma (and I think grandpa and dad, both!) have a tremendous peace and sense of acceptance about the idea. How cool is this!

I'm very tired right now. There are a bazillion things to do, but one God to serve. May I serve you, God, in the way everything is handled, in all the things I set out to do.

I have successfully fallen asleep / began to daydream twice in the writing of this post. Time for bed!

p.s. -- three times. Sleepy time go!

p.p.s. -- four. The end (for now!) : )

No comments: